The passing of a loved one often prompts many people to consider the provisions they have made for the future. With this in mind, we can offer advice on funeral planning. With a pre-paid funeral plan, you can relieve your family of the financial stress and any worries about your funeral arrangements.
Sims and Jones Funeral Directors, Swansea, are proud to recommend Golden Charter, the UK’s leading independent funeral plan provider. More than one million people in Great Britain have planned their funerals, over 500,000 of them with Golden Charter.
Golden Charter provides a range of funeral plans which offer comfort and security for you and your family. By choosing to plan ahead for your funeral, you’ll benefit from:
- Peace of mind knowing that everything is taken care of in advance
- The reassurance that your family won’t have to cope with any uncertainty or worries about your funeral arrangements
- Saving money by fixing your funeral director’s services included in your plan at today’s prices
- Financial security – your money is held securely
- A guarantee of nothing more to pay for the services within our control
With Golden Charter you can choose from a number of options to match your budget and preferences, and specify particular requirements within those options. At any stage they are happy to assist you in your choice and answer any questions you may have in a sensitive manner.
The Independent Way
Sims and Jones Swansea Funeral Directors are able to tailor the requirements of your funeral so that you only pay for what you need.
If, for some reason, you are having difficulty in choosing the services and requirements best suited to you then Sims and Jones are able to offer the three set funeral selections below.
- Direct transfer Funeral Plan: £1,849
- Essential Cremation Funeral Plan: £2,244
- Inclusive Cremation Funeral Plan: £3,144
- Inclusive Burial in an existing Grave Funeral Plan: £3,444
- Inclusive Burial in a New Grave Funeral Plan: £4,244
- Bespoke options – Please contact us for an estimate.
The Simple Way
For those of you who wish a simple, straightforward funeral covering all the essentials.
The Traditional Way
For those of you who wish a more traditional approach; including a superior coffin, the use of a chapel of rest, and transport provision for close relatives or friends.
The Exclusive Way
For those of you who wish to cover all aspects of the funeral, including a high quality coffin, additional transport provision for relatives or friends, and a full listing of floral tributes.
We at Sims and Jones, Swansea, believe that a Golden Charter funeral plan offers you exceptional value and flexibility. You can pay in a single payment or spread the costs over up to 10 years.
Acceptance is guaranteed, regardless of age or state of health. If you would like to know more about the benefits of a pre-paid funeral plan, simply fill in the Funeral Plan Quotation Request Form here or contact us on 01792 700501 to arrange an appointment.